- What ways can we think of sharing biblical perspectives in our everyday circumstances at work or home?
- Can you think of any other ways Jesus shared biblical perspectives in everyday circumstances?
- What encourages you about sharing Jesus this way?
Sharing Our Story
- Would you be able to share your story or key parts of it in 30 seconds?
- How does knowing Revelation 12 change how you view your story?
- Who could you share your story with this week?
Sharing The Message
- Why do you think this is often the scariest part of our discipleship?
- Can you share any stories where you have shared the gospel, how did it go?
- What things could you do to try and do this more often?
For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes
Mark 16:15 (NIV)
He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation."
1 Peter 3:15 (NIV)
Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have.
John 4:39 (NIV)
Many of the Samaritans from that town believed in [Jesus] because of the woman’s testimony